TENANT FIND ONLY WITH RENT COLLECTION
SELF MANAGED BY THE LANDLORD
- We'll advertise your property on our website and major portals
- We'll find you the perfect tenant(s)
- We'll carry out necessary reference and right to rent checks
- Advise landlords on health and safety issues, furnishings, current legislation and compliance
- Register the tenant's security deposit with an approved Deposit Scheme
- Transfer of utilities
FULLY PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT GIVES YOU THE PEACE OF MIND THAT BOTH YOUR PROPERTY AND TENANT(S) ARE BEING CARED FOR 24/7.
- In addition to the Tenant Find service, Full Management includes:
- Collection of rent
- Organise all necessary planned and emergency maintainence
- Routine property inspections
- Arrange a check in and inventory, and check out at the end of the tenancy
ACCESS MY AREA, 24/7
- Instruct Love Your Home Ltd and be kept in the loop with viewings, offers, inspections, property statements and invoices, 24/7 through My Area. Your 24 hour a day digital assistant
ADVERTISING YOUR PROPERTY
- Our local team of specialists will create your advert, arrange professional photographs/floorplans and EPCs (if necessary). When you're happy, we’ll list your property on our website and major UK portals and send it to our database of applicants.
VIEWINGS AND OFFERS
- Sit back and let us take care of viewings where we'll find you suitable tenants. Get instant feedback, and receive offers as soon as they're made. Access them all via your My Area account.
- Once you've selected your tenants, we'll carry out the necessary referencing. We'll check their credit history and ensure they can afford the rent. As well as checking previous landlord references and employment references.
THE TENANCY AGREEMENT
- After a tenant has been successfully referenced, we'll prepare your tenancy agreement and get it signed by all the tenants, using our, easy to use, online signing system (saving all unnecessary printing and wasting of paper). We use an approved copy prepared by ALRA Propertymark which is regularly updated with legislative changes.
- We'll collect either a 5 weeks or 6 weeks (in line with the new deposit rules) for the tenancy. We will hold and register this with Tenancy Deposit Scheme(TDS)
- We'll collect the first month's rent and all subsequent rent payments and remit these to your chosen bank. A standing order will be set up so that your rent gets paid on time, when it's due.
MOVING IN DAY
- Keys will be released to the inventory clerk or the tenant on moving-in day. For managed properties, we will provide the tenant with contact details of their dedicated Property Manager.
Get in touch
Call us on 0208 175 8868 or send us a message...